When the ambient temperature is below 30 ° C, directly spray the air-conditioning cleaning agent to get wet. When the ambient temperature is above 30 ° C, first wet the fins (or coils) with tap water, and then spray the cleaning agent to a sufficient amount. After 3-5 minutes, the cleaning agent foams automatically to remove the dirt from the fin seam. After foaming, rinse the residual foam and fin cleaning agent with tap water.
Notes on the cleaning process:
1. Pay attention to your own protection before spraying the potion, such as wearing a mask and protective clothing;
2. In the process of spraying the medicine, because the medicine is corrosive, try to avoid spraying on the motor on the bottom of the machine, especially the junction box and power cord of the motor. If sprayed, wash with water as soon as possible;
3. After the condenser is cleaned, the whole machine must be cleaned, including the bottom plate of the machine, the outer surface of the motor, and the outer surface of the pipeline.
Section 2 The antifreeze water cooler of the circulating water system of the water cooler will be deactivated for a long time or shut down for a long time when the ambient temperature is lower than 2 ° C. The water inside the equipment must be drained according to the following steps, and the machine must be dry.
1. Confirm that the water cooler has stopped and cut off the power, open the water inlet and outlet ball valves and remove the water pipe connecting the water cooler to the host;
2. Open the drain valve at the bottom of the water tank of the water cooler to drain off the water in the water tank;
3. Unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the pump with a wrench to drain the water from the pump; (see the figure below for the position of the plug)
4. Blow in compressed air from the water outlet of the water cooler and maintain a certain pressure until the water pump drain plug is out of water, and then tighten the plug back, then blow in compressed air from the water inlet and outlet and maintain a certain pressure. 1 minute to ensure that the water in the pipeline has been blown into the water tank;
5. If the water cooler has a water filter, disassemble the water filter and take out the filter element, and blow the filter element and the water filter inside with compressed air, and then install the filter element back;
6. After the water outlet of the water tank is discharged without water, close the drainage ball valve and the water ball valve.
7. If the water cooler has an internal circulation pump, use a wrench to unscrew the drain plug at the bottom of the internal circulation pump, drain the water from the internal circulation pump, and install the screw plug after the water in the water pump is drained. tight.