Mold repair welding machine
1. The heat input can be reduced to a lower requirement, the metallographic range of the heat affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat conduction is also low.
2. Welding process parameters for single-pass welding of 32mm plate thickness have passed the verification, which can reduce the time required for thick plate welding and even eliminate the use of filler metal.
3. There is no need to use electrodes, there is no concern about electrode pollution or damage, and since it is not a contact welding process, the wear and deformation of the equipment can be reduced to a low level.
4. The laser beam is easy to focus, align and guided by optical instruments. It can be placed at an appropriate distance from the workpiece and can be re-guided between the tools or obstacles around the workpiece. Other welding methods are limited by the above-mentioned space constraints. Cannot play.
5. The workpiece can be placed in a closed space (under vacuum or internal gas environment under control).
6. The laser beam can be focused on a small area, and small and closely spaced parts can be welded.
7. a wide range of weldable materials, can also join a variety of heterogeneous materials.
8. It is easy to perform high-speed welding by automation, and it can also be controlled by digital or computer.
9. When welding thin or thin wire, it will not be easy to be melted back like arc welding.
10. It is not affected by magnetic field (arc welding and electron beam welding are easy), and can accurately align the welding parts.
11, can weld two metals with different physical properties (such as different resistance).
12. No vacuum or X-ray protection is required.
13. If the welding is performed by perforation, the bead depth-to-width ratio can reach 10: 1.
14. The device can be switched to transmit the laser beam to multiple workstations.